December 19, 2012

I've been really lazy lately...

I could lie and say that I've been busy, BUT I DIDN'T! See you can't be mad at me because I told the truth, so HA! However I have been checking on the blog every once, & awhile! Commenters are slowly emerging from the comfort of their own mind, and speaking their mind on the blog! Yay.  High fives for low lives (I've been DYING to say that ever since I saw it on Tumblr & liked it LOL #nolife).

Hmm....I think it was Monday when  Jewelz & I thought about creating an IMVU music video ordeal, or movie.  However all the ones we found on Youtube were SHIT.  No shade, just truth.  Like forreal though. Maybe coz I just typed in "IMVU Movie",  am lazy and expect good things to pop up without me having to think la. No wonder education level is slowly declining, meh?  So ya we might do that, however the problem  I have with Jewelz is, when we talk somehow....just somehow we get off topic.  I mean REALLY off-topic.

Went from:
Dressing like sluts (for vid)>Inviting random people to get slut rating>Inviting people with big ass heads wtf> Inviting people

How did it even end like that? Maybe vid will never get finished, OR NOT EVEN FILMED wtf! But I cannot blame Jewelz because it is also my fault.

"Work hard, play hard."
"No. How about just play, la?"  Story of my life right there.

About the big head thing. I am completely lost, I have never seen this style before. I am so late. & no I will not be joining you c00l kidz on this one. Not jumping off this bridge. Sorry guys. Am lame.

Kawaii people (Tehehe) are probably thinking "What big head style -insert cute confused emoticon-??"
I shall show you.
**Back story:  Invited this random guy (while Jewelz was there). I had no "good" excuse for inviting him so I simply asked "Can I ask you a question....wait nevermind." This bought some time for me to snap pictures, as he repeatedly asked me what. I am so good. Sorry whoever this is. Wait no i'm not.  You were so cocky. Mwah x. We actually invited another after this guy, where his head was wayy bigger (same style of dressing) I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES! DAMN! I was too busy doing something.  Laughing.  I am not bashing this new head thing.  I actually like it quite frankly. However I do not understand it.  It's cute. Just cute. Wait..no.


Definition of Phresh.



Also here is the outfit I will be wearing for the video (Sorry no edits, feeling lazy). However this might be wrong because we choose another theme. I still like it though! Will remain in my archives I guess. LOL I WILL WEAR IT TOO THE LAUNCH PARTY! In 2016. When me and Jewelz finally stay on-topic. Coming soon to Youtube. Just keep refreshing my page

IMVU

No h8 in this post. Just speaking truth here. Me being the kawaii person I am, I guess I just don't understand some things *bats lashes*. Call me ignorant I guess. Lastly I want to say A BIG THANKYOU TO ALL MY NEW READERS & OLDIES~! MUCH LOVE!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena