September 18, 2013

Inspired by...the Dark Side.

imvu outfit tumblr

So I have a confession to make... I've been reading into some really dark things recently. Ever since I picked up that darned book 50 Shades of Grey. I swear it has some sort of curse attached to each and every book (including online .pdf wtf). I was a daisy fresh girl and look what you've done to me E.L James. But I'm in love with this madness. And yes if you get that ref I am reading freaking Lolita too. As a consequence for reading these taboo books, my thinking style has remarkably changed......No I am not going into details.   (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

......And this leads me too my outfit for today~ *flawless transition* 

[ Click for direct links]








You are all probably flabbergasted by this post, but I just want to clarify I am still oozing with kawaiiness ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ ~!! Please don't be scared darlings xoxo. ♥♥

Next post will be three kawaii pastel outfits I've constructed. Keep up to date ~ toodles. (And no there will not be any 'darkness' involved)

sailor moon gif













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena