February 10, 2013

Careless Fashion #10 ! High-school Punk

Hey everyone ! Wow we finally made it to the double digits in careless fashion. FINALLY. I remember when Careless fashion started in my tiny little green apartment. Then it moved to a colored background. And now.......It's like a mini-collage! Yippee. I hafta say I'm really proud of myself. I know I sound egotistic right now, BUT JUST LOOK! If you read my posts from when I first started out on the blog I use to be mean & stupid, & now I'm nice.... and some-what talented ohohoho .. so proud *pats self on the back*. You go GURL. 

Ok moving on.....
Today's combination is high-school girl goes punk. To be honest I really REALLY wished my school had uniforms. Because. I wouldn't have to spend anytime picking my outfit. I could wear the same shirt everyday and not get judged. The ultimate lazy person's dream. However then again, I like my clothes. So. Whateva. 

Kawaii imvu

Listing top to bottom ! 

Head:
1.) Hair - Flood 'Hyuna Midnight' 600c -Link Here-
2.) Glasses - Shinobubu 'Slippery Round Glasses' 774c -Link Here-

Outfit:
1.) Uniform - Psicodelic 'After School' 620c -Link Here-

Shoes:
1.) Creepers - Flood 'Stud Creepers' 655c -Link Here-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I kept today's coordinates simple, because I wanted to base it off of if I actually went to school. No I would not (NEVER) wear a million bracelets, earrings, or any accessory really. I mean it's like really rare. Like something was happening at school. For example the first week of school, & the last week. I am always ALWAYS on point boo. But in the end it's just school. Like who tf cares? Me wearing my circle lens to school everyday is enough glam for me. Yeah but I wanted to stay looking Japanese, so I have that glorious black sleek hair Japanese girls have that I am so very jealous of *sob sob*. Also I wanted that geisha effect so I wore ruby red lips. Mwah. x

Mhmm....that's it for today's careless fashion. Yay celebrating  the 10th careless fashion~ I should have worn something more festive for this glorious day. OH! Also I know last post I mentioned an eye post where I was going to show my favorite eyes but....yeah I'm sorry that's not going to happen. I just didn't like the outcome of the post. And yeah....

Anyways thanks for reading! Much love. xoxo. Also if you have any suggestions on what I should blog about next contact me at kawaiiestimvu@gmail.com! No I don't bite ^o^! I'm open to an suggestions, as well as critics. BYE!

4 Comments:

  1. Kawaii! Omg this is hands down the best blog ever,you have an amazing fashion taste. And btw darling, what skin did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Lucy so much!! People like you keep me posting c: ♥
      the skin is by Dollfie- '*D Snow White Skin'
      Link ; http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=13345558
      x

      Delete
  2. Skin and head? Ur fashion tase iss like amazee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you Lee ♥
      Skin is by Dollfie '*D Snow White Skin'
      Link; http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=13345558
      Head is by 0bey '| Halley's Comet'
      Link; http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=14120231
      x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena