March 14, 2013

Anime Con and Winter sickness (´・_・`)



Hey everybody! I just wanted to make a quick post and say sorry I wasn't able to post a Careless Fashion within this week. I had a very bad cold (the day of Momo-con), and for the first time I got dry eye wtf. Momo-con was fantastic, and I felt at home. I don't know how to explain, but all of your favorite characters in one room is very.. touching wtf? I saw Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragonball-Z, ect. All those childhood animes. And...I just wanted to cry--because they were like my heros ok. I don't know. It's an experience you have to experience yourself. So in short I wasn't able to get on IMVU, let alone touch my computer because my eyes were badly fatigued. However I'm feeling much better now to post! Except no promises, because it's my close friend's birthday Saturday. Wahh. I'm sorry. I love you mucho tho. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena