February 4, 2015

A Message to My Readers


Valentines day is coming up !!!! You know what that meaaaaans? Valentines day inspired posts! Before I go on about that..

 I JUST WANNA APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANDOM ADS ON MY BLOG. I know some of you might have stumbled onto the blog while I was testing Adsense, and saw ads in random places all over my blog, and it looked weird, and I apologize, and I like the word "and"... I'm still debating on whether or not I'd like ads to begin with. Especially after I saw the type of ads they'd chosen to be on my blog (ex: How to remove a wart??Wtf?) . I'm sorry if I'm about to sound like a princess right now but: If ads are going to be placed on my website I want ones that'd be beneficial to you guys. Such as virtual worlds, mmo's, ect. No one wants to see Careless Fashion on the left hand side, and then a frEAKING BIG MOLE AD ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!11!1 So for now I'm taking them down until I understand Adsense a bit more. /rant

Anyways I'm really excited to think of some Valentine date outfits for you readers, and maybeee for you male readers too. If I even have any??? As well as cute date rooms, and so on. This was just a little heads-up for what will be happening in the next two weeks on the blog.

While you wait you can read the Valentines inspired posts from 2013 (yes they are ancient). They are a little embarrassing for me to read, because I can't believe I talked with such enthusiasm..... 


(Please don't ask about the hair/skin/ect. on these outfits because it's very difficult for me to pinpoint the exact products. These outfits have long been deleted and gone from two years of "spring cleaning" my looks.) 
xx












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena