April 6, 2014

Daisy Baby


Heyo cherubs! Jew here again and if you haven't noticed yet I have changed my username to FabiolaPie on Blogger! So hope there was not any confusion. Uh as if there was any tbh like there's only two co-writers why would Cuppi-Chan throw out her boo Jew ahah *pops collar* oh wait Jen-
This was originally going to be a collab with Cuppi-Chan since she came down to my house from where she lives to celebrate my mom's birthday with us, but she had to leave early to be able to go to school on Monday #ew #2cool4school #livetoblog #rideordielearnordie 
It would of been so kawaii sugoi cause we would of been able to talk out loud and be like "oh well ur butt looks too big from that angle and my side boob is not lookin attractive there" "oh kk sorry" it would of been the bomb diggity. :(
But anyways, since we haven't had a pastelic post on this blog in quite a while I thought I should  take the honors of creating one...
but first let me take a selfie.
*wub wub wbu bubuwbuubu*


And note to self: Don't make the borders of a picture white if your post background is white too... That would of been BAD...Heh well anyways this outfit is pretty simple and also very pretty at the same time. I threw in some items that would probably be categorized as Trill, but they looked really nice all together. By Trill I mean this:


an I mean this is Trill right... Bling and revealing clothes? Hookers and wine pot and money right. They all look so like cool and chill asf man like... Except for those guys who have like 100000% avatar scaler on and stuff, that's really annoying. Bobbleheads smh. But like the female avatar creators look SO PRETTY. I don't know the name of the creator but her avatar is like always so pretty and it looks so realistic and natural at the same time like. Can we have a Trill Kawaii? Maybe that's what I'll make an outfit of next heh. Soft ghetto am I right. Half of me wants to get into the Trill style and then the other half of me doesn't. You'll see me in the neighborhood with my watermelon drank, ridin in my surfboard, half my head in the hood other in the back seat. Poppin them tunes and grindin on that wood.
Grindin
gwind
I think it's just the fact that I can't make my avatar look Trill that I don't want to be Trill. You know what I mean haha. Whenever I try it usually ends up looking like this...


This is the spitting image of Trill right?
Gangster money jeezy no she wasnt ready yet spittin red wine on them hoes...
money.

Here are the products!






I swear I'm gonna make that pastel Trill a.k.a soft ghetto outfit...one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena