February 27, 2014

American Horror Story Sweater !!!!

imvu

American Horror Story sweaters now out by "Charbel

So excite for season 4 like I can't even rn. I think it's going to take place in the Holocaust because of the rumors of Jessica Lange taking on a German accent, as well as Frances Conroy (Myrtle) shouting "Balenciaga!" before being burned at the stake on the finale: Brigitte Höss (the daughter of Rudolf Höss who was a German Commander at Auschwitz) modeled for Balenciaga. But I'm a little lost because Season 2 had a ex-Nazi surgeon already. Idk. Alot of people have different theories like it'll be about Aliens, or the Red Scare, or the Korean War, I mean we're all over the place LOL. Just have to wait till fall. (Θ︹Θ)

Season 4 : Circus *squeals*


on Wednesdays we wear black american horror story gif

I'm the next supreme (◡‿◡✿)


4 Comments:

  1. Decided to google my name and I found this. Didn't know this shirt was being supported. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you're so welcome omg. I'm really happy you took the time to respond, let alone read my post xx. I'm in love with your products (*‿*✿)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What´s the name of the avatar? plss answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pose by Jag
      Link: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=26404056

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena