February 7, 2013

Cooties!

This is going to sound like the biggest lie in history..., but WHATEVER I'm going to say it anyways...

Unfortunately the day after I wrote my post, I got a virus. What the actual FUCK. Are you yanking my chain right now Mr.T. LIKE SERIOUSLY?! Who still gets viruses nowadays. I smell a blog h8r. UGH. HOW 2 FIX? How funny I get a virus the day after I promise to blog more. I see how it is inter-web. I got u.

Imvu

So depressed and sad I tried blogging at school. I WAS (still am) DESPERATE! I logged onto blogger quickly and was like ninja looking left to right. I DON'T WANT SCHOOL KIDS READING MY BLOG. Social suicide. I think it's weird/awkward when you find someone at school who has an IMVU that you don't really talk to.

As I'm typing my e-mail address in the lab. *Actual Story (with dramatization)*

"Hey Cuppi!"
*Out of all empty chairs an acquaintance sits beside me*
"........................................hi.."
*Bitch goes all up in personal bubble, and inspects my monitor*
"Um...................................* minimizes*"
"OHMAHGERD GURL?! U HAB A IMVU?? Girl.....GIRL. IS U PLAYIN IS U PLAYIN?
Y U NEVER TELL ME DOH? Huh? HUH?!"
"Yeah.................*sighs, & shuts down computer*"
"Y U DO THAT? WAS THAT A BLOG THO? U RUN A BLOG? DO U BLOG ABOUT IMVU THO? LIKE IS U PLAYING ME? LIKE TURN UR COMPUTER ON....HURRY OHMYGOD. I GOTTA TEXT DIS TO MY OTHER FRAND WHO BE PLAYIN IMVU TOO. SHE MY MAMMA ON DA GAME THO."
"Noooo......it's ok. Erm.....I gotta go catch up with some friends at the cafe ....so....*walks away*"
"OK BUT ADD ME OK !!! MY NAME IS DE----"
~Cuppi has left the chat (library in this case)~

Can I not blog without people breathing over my shoulder at school? *sobs uncontrollably*. Not cute I'm sorry. Someone fix my computer, STAT. ASAP. OK GO! BYE!

Imvu

imvu

Random camera whoring shots in my new room by Marcessios. Ain't it cute yall? #modelstatus
Ok but forreal, what are we going to do with my broken laptop? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena