November 21, 2012

Kawaii School Hairstyles by S0L

If I went to IMVU school how would my hair be????? Thanks to S0L it'd look pretty damn fine.
I went for the Japanese/Anime/Innocent type of look. I love buying my hurr from S0L, it's like a combination of different hairs all blended into one.  Different and kawaii, omg 2 for 1 good deal, k.  I'm in love with that honey brown color.  Unnf.

Earlier  I was talking  to my new friend Chee & he complained I needed a sig. "because people can find you + creds".  Ok la made a sig. in 5 minutes.  Lol I need an award for being so lazy.  This is just a template-base of future one (too lazy to do it all today -sigh-).  Like I said before ( or I think I said)  i'm stepping up my A-game.  Really slowly....but I'm getting there.

Thanks to help of all my friends & readers.  Love the support. ^_^
--

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Kawaiiest of IMVU, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena